Avatria is a Chicago-based, independent digital commerce firm founded in 2014 by a team of industry veterans. We provide high quality, innovative solutions for our B2C and B2B customers informed by our extensive experience with sophisticated enterprise eCommerce projects. We specialize in developing modern digital commerce strategies, building new systems on leading platforms, and helping our customers evolve their existing processes and technology to support their long-term business goals. We are committed to an honest and friendly approach to business that puts people first, and does right by our customers and our team every time.
As an eCommerce Sr. Business Analyst, you’ll join a team of dedicated, experienced professionals to work on software development projects for our enterprise customers. You’ll get wide exposure to the business processes and technologies that support modern eCommerce systems, and the opportunity to work closely with the founders of our organization. You will be hands-on and help shape the strategy and direction of our customers’ online presence while learning a significant amount about the eCommerce space.
Solving challenging problems. You’ll use your functional and technical expertise to tackle any challenges or complex problems that arise during an implementation project. To succeed in your role you’ll need to learn quickly and be willing to take the initiative and forge a path to success based on guidance and direction from the project leads.
Strategy and system design. You’ll be a key contributor and leader in the definition and design of our customers’ website features and functionality. In addition to becoming intimately familiar with the project details, you will also step back and focus on the big picture and ensure that Avatria’s work helps meet our customer’s business objectives. Along the way you will be exposed to the latest eCommerce trends and technologies and will enhance your knowledge of the industry.
Integrated team collaboration. As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will be part of a tightly knit team that includes the Functional Architect, Development Lead and Project Manager, working closely with them to execute on the implementation plan and ensuring the new site is meeting our customer’s expectations.
- Have full project lifecycle experience as a Business Analyst, from scoping and requirements through production deployment
- Are able to pick up new concepts quickly and possess the ability to think critically when faced with a complex problem
- Experience working with cross functional teams on large technical projects
- Experience working as a consultant in a client-facing capacity
- Have past experience or interest in the eCommerce space
We’d also like to see (but don’t require) hands-on experience with:
- SAP Commerce (Hybris) or other major enterprise eCommerce software (Oracle, Salesforce, Magento, IBM, etc.)
- Leading teams of Business Analysts, QA testers, or other project team members
- Strategy initiatives such as eCommerce capability roadmapping
Avatria is an EEOC employer. Our expertise at Avatria is built on the combined strength of our unique individual backgrounds. We believe that the greater the variety of lived experiences on our team, the stronger our company will be, and the better we will be able to serve our customers.