Come join Avatria’s Digital Products team and help build innovative eCommerce software solutions that leverages machine learning technology.
As an Avatria Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping to steer Avatria’s product vision and executing on it’s roadmap. You’ll manage the entire product life cycle and will work directly with customers to ensure their needs are being met and will provide them with the support they need to get the most out of Avatria’s product. You are an ideal candidate if you are passionate about working on the latest eCommerce technology, have an interest in eCommerce metrics and analytics, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and have experience working as a product manager for a software company.
At Avatria, you’ll focus on:
- Executing on the product vision. You’ll use your product management expertise to help create solutions that advance Avatria’s product vision and strategy. Your knowledge of the customer will also enable you to identify new feature sets that proactively address issues based on customer trends, helping to reshape the vision based on the demands of the marketplace.
- Product design. You’ll be a key contributor to the design of product features and enhancements. You’ll create business requirements, help prioritize development objectives, and work closely with our creative designer and development teams to meet product milestones. As the primary Product Manager for Avatria, you will also help influence the product’s go-to-market strategy and marketing campaigns.
- Customer Support. You’ll work closely with customers to help them obtain value from our product while also troubleshooting any problems they encounter. Your work as a customer advocate will also help bridge the key elements of customer needs with the product roadmap to ensure Avatria continues to meet customer expectations.
Where You’ll Work
Avatria is based in the Willis Tower in Chicago, and we’d love for you to join us here.
We would prefer that you use Chicago as a home base because of the cost and complexity of having team members based in other cities. However, remote work could be a possibility for experienced remote workers, and you can explain what you have in mind on your application.
Diversity at Avatria
Avatria is an equal employment opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, or any other protected characteristic.
Our expertise at Avatria is built on the combined strength of our unique individual backgrounds. We believe that the greater the variety of lived experiences on our team, the stronger our company will be, and the better we will be able to serve our customers. We encourage people from groups traditionally underrepresented in professional services and the software industry to apply.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you have experience with:
- Working as a product manager for at least two years, preferably at a company focused on eCommerce or analytics
- Modern forms of software product planning, customer / product discovery and Agile development
- Customer communication and management
- Gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to understand trends and make recommendations
- Collaborating with team members in a dynamic environment through planning, prioritization, and task delegation
We’d also like to see (but don’t require) hands-on experience with:
- User experience concepts and tools
- Customer support processes and procedures
- Technical writing skills
Avatria is a Chicago-based, independent digital commerce firm founded in 2014 by a team of industry veterans. We provide high quality, innovative solutions for our B2C and B2B customers informed by our extensive experience with sophisticated enterprise eCommerce projects. We specialize in developing modern digital commerce strategies, building new systems on leading platforms, and helping our customers evolve their existing processes and technology to support their long-term business goals. We are committed to an honest and friendly approach to business that puts people first, and does right by our customers and our team every time.