Craft commerce with us
Avatria is a Chicago-based, independent digital commerce firm founded in 2014 by a team of industry veterans. We provide high quality, innovative solutions for our B2C and B2B customers informed by our extensive experience with sophisticated enterprise eCommerce projects. We specialize in developing modern digital commerce strategies, building new systems on leading platforms, and helping our customers evolve their existing processes and technology to support their long-term business goals. We are committed to an honest and friendly approach to business that puts people first, and does right by our customers and our team every time.
We’re always looking for talented individuals that are passionate about building great commerce solutions. If you’re an experienced consultant or engineer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 600-7758 – we want to talk.
Or anyone else passionate about commerce
We would love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or call (312) 600-7758 – we want to talk.
Diversity at Avatria
Avatria is an equal employment opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, or any other protected characteristic.
However, our expertise at Avatria is built on the combined strength of our unique individual backgrounds. We believe that the greater the variety of lived experiences on our team, the stronger our company will be, and the better we will be able to serve our customers. We encourage people from groups traditionally underrepresented in professional services and the software industry to apply.
Where You’ll Work
Avatria is based in the Willis Tower in Chicago. Depending on the role, your hours will be flexible and you’ll be free to work from home (or anywhere else you want).
For our full-time employees, our benefits package includes:
- Standard benefits package, including health insurance for you and your family, 401(k), flexible paid time off, paid parental and adoption leave, and cell phone reimbursement.
- Unique bonus plan. Our bonus plan for our services staff is unique among consulting organizations, and rewards your contributions to your projects.
- Continuing education & certification training. Expanding our collective knowledge of our practice areas not only helps our customers' projects succeed, it keeps our team engaged and passionate about the technology and concepts we work with. We'll support your continued education both culturally and financially, including books, online and in-person training, and conferences.
- Travel benefits. Little things can make a huge difference in your quality of life when you're away from home, and our traveling staff have access to benefits like airline clubs to make your time on the road easier.
- Opportunity to propose new benefits. Each one of Avatria's benefits was suggested by a member of our team. If there's something you believe should be added to our benefits package, you can propose it!